Kit out your staff with some branded UEFA Champions League polo shirts ahead of the knock-out games live on BT Sport this February! There’s 4 sets to be won, simply fill in the form to be in with a chance.
- The promoter of the competition is BT – registered at © British Telecommunications plc 2017. We’re registered in England at 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ (company number 1800000). See our terms and conditions at btsportbusiness.com/terms
- Employees of BT are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Each winning entrant will receive a set of UEFA Champions League branded polo shirts for their staff. 4 Sets to be won in total.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entries will be 06/02/2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering their details an entrant is indicating they are happy to receive marketing communications from BT Sport.