Commercial Customers FAQs
In light of the uncertainty around COVID-19 and the specific challenges this presents for you and your business we have suspended your BT Sport charges until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated. You do not need to take any action.
I was told my charges we’re being suspended, why am I still being charged?
- Your charges are still being suspended as communicated, however depending on the date that you received your bill, you may receive this back as credit. Please see below:
- I received my bill on or before the 20th March, Your March bill will not reflect the charge suspension period from 20th– 31st March. You will have been charged for the entirety of March, this is because your bill was generated before the suspension came into place. However, we will credit the suspended period back on your next bill. Your next bill will show the corrective credit for March and a £0 charge for April.
- I received my bill after the 20th March. Your bill is correct and you will not have been charged for the suspension period between the 20th-31st March. Your April bill will show a £0 charge.
If I am on direct debit, when should I expect the payment for my March bill to leave my account?
- Direct debit payments are taken 14 days after your billing date.
What period have I not been charged for?
- You will not be charged for the period of 20th March until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated on any future changes.
Do I need to do anything?
- If you pay for your bill via direct debit you do not need to do anything. We will take any outstanding payments 14 days after your bill date as per the normal process. If you are not signed up to direct debit you will need to pay for any outstanding charges on your account by contacting us as per the normal process.
What if I am a quarterly billing customer?
- If you have already paid for the period in which charges have been suspended, your account will be credited for any overpayment on the next quarterly bill.
What if took the Amazon Premier League Pass and split the cost across 6 months?
- If you still have money outstanding on your Amazon ‘spread the cost’ product you will still continue to be charged for this.
- Your March bill will show any outstanding payments for BT Sport, depending on when you received your bill (see above) plus any outstanding Amazon Premier League Pass charges.
- Your April bill will show £0 for BT Sport but you will continue to be charged for any outstanding Amazon payments.