Pub Cup 2019 – Terms and Conditions of entry
- This prize draw (the “Prize Draw“) is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Only one entry will be permitted per team and one entry per pub.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is British Telecommunications plc, registered in England at 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ (company number 1800000) (“BT”).
- To enter the Prize Draw: (i) you must have obtained permission from the venue to enter on its behalf; and (ii) that venue must be an existing BT Sport Commercial Pub subscriber.
- The Prize Draw, Competition and Prizes are as follows:
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- From the total entries into the Prize Draw, 192 winning entries will be selected at random.
- BT reserves the right to void and remove any entries that are inappropriate, duplicate or do not meet the required entry criteria. If any entrant or the team or pub they represent are found to have made offensive or inappropriate posts on social media, BT may remove the entrant at its discretion.
- Each of the 192 winning entrants will gain entry into the Competition for the pub football team that they are representing.
- Each of the 192 football teams represented by winning entrants in the Prize Draw will have the opportunity to play in a football competition at a professional football stadium.
- The Competition is as follows:
10.1 8 football teams will compete in a knockout-style qualifying tournament at the following venues (subject to availability, location will be allocated by BT and cannot be changed).
|7th May||The Den|
|8th May||Liberty Stadium|
|13thMay||Windsor Park N.I|
|14th May||Sellhurst Park|
|15th May||St Mary’s|
|16th May||Ewood Park|
|20th May||Bramell Lane|
|20th May||King Power Stadium|
|21st May||BT Murrayfield|
|22nd May||Stadium of Light|
10.2 The winner of each of the qualifying tournaments mentioned above will proceed to play in the semi-final of the Competition at Man City Academy.
10.3 The top two teams from the semi-final will then compete at the final at St James’ Park, Newcastle on the 4th June.
10.4 BT will not cover costs for travel and all travel costs are incurred by the entrant.
Prize Draw – free football kit
- All valid entrants to the Prize Draw are eligible to a free kit for their team as follows:
11.1 BT will email or text all valid entrants by 30 April 2019 using the contact details provided on entry to the Prize Draw with details of how to redeem their kit.
11.2 Kits must be redeemed by 15 May 2019.
11.3 1,500 free kits are available in total. Redemption of kits will be on a first come first served basis. If all 1,500 kits are claimed, no further kits will be able to be redeemed. 192 kits will be redeemed automatically by those who are drawn to participate in the competition.
11.4 BT reserve the right to cap the number of kits redeemed by a single group pub customer
11.5 The free team kit includes a maximum of 15 individual kits per team.
11.6 Kits will be provided by Puma Teamwear.
11.7 A selected range of kits will be available for redemption. The range and sizes of kits available are subject to availability and while stocks last.
11.8 Kits will be delivered to the pub represented in the Prize Draw and the landlord/ decision maker specified on the entry form.
11.9 Kits will be delivered from 4 August 2019.
11.10 Kits cannot be exchanged and no substitute prizes are available.
11.11 Kits are limited to one per pub.
- The pub represented by the winning football team in the Competition will win their BT Sport subscription free for 1 year and a £5,000 voucher for the BT Shop which must be redeemed within two months of receipt of the voucher.
- The pub represented by the runner up football team in the Competition will win their BT Sport subscription free for 1 year.
- BT Sport will endeavour to fulfil the all Prizes within one month of the final of the Competition.
- Entries into the Prize Draw must be made online by entering the required information on the competition splash page at btsportbusiness.com/pubcup by 23:59:59 on 31st March. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Competition entrants will be selected from all valid entries. Winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by telephone or email on or before the 15th April.
- BT is not responsible for any entries not being received for any reason.
- BT will verify the eligibility of the entrants and check their identity.
- BT reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the Prize Draw or Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by BT.
- No cash alternative to any Prize will be offered.
- If any of the Prize Draw winners cannot be contacted or does not claim entry into the Competition within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Competition entry from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
- A list of prize winners (first and last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ.
- Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. BT reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw or the Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- BT accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or the Competition, or by the entrant’s acceptance of a Prize or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.