The draw has been made and the lucky ones are being informed that they will be taking part in this season’s BT Sport Pub Cup. But even if your pub name wasn’t pulled out of the hat this year, you can still be a winner…
We’re providing every eligible team that registered to take part in this season’s Pub Cup with a glorious, brand new kit.
That means that come the start of the new season your pub team will look resplendent in one of 16 superbly designed strips. Every squad will receive 15 full kits, with shirts, socks and shorts, including one for your goalkeeper.
Every team, whether they have made it to the heats or not, should have received an email explaining the redemption process. So check your emails now (this may have gone into your junk) and get claiming your FREE kit. This is what you need to do:
- First up, get online and visit www.pumateamwear.com/bt-sport. You must do this before May 30, 2019
- You’ll be prompted to enter the email address you registered and the unique promo code sent to you via email
- Choose the style and colour of the kit you wish to order
- For an additional fee you can add extra details to the kit, such as numbers, club crest etc. but that is up to you.
- Puma will deliver the kit to the pub you are representing from August and before the end of September – providing the pub still has a valid BT Sport subscription on the 4th August.
- Look the business in your new strip as you celebrate being a full kit winner!
If you have any questions or problems with redeeming your kit please don’t hesitate to contact us or PUMAteamwear at
Meanwhile, The Pub Cup itself will be kicking off in just a couple of weeks. A total of 192 teams will be taking part in heats running at top class stadiums across the country. This includes 32 teams taking part in the first ever Women’s Pub Cup.
The heats get underway at Millwall’s Den on Tuesday May 7, with 11 more heats following over the next two weeks. Stadiums we are heading to this year include Anfield, St Mary’s, Windsor Park, Murrayfield, Selhurst Park and Molineux.
The winners progress to our festival of football on semi-finals day at Manchester City’s Academy.
And finally, the top two women’s and the top two men’s sides will battle it out for Pub Cup glory at Newcastle’s St James’ Park on Tuesday June 4.
The winning sides will receive the glory, the trophy and free BT Sport for a year and £5,000 of equipment for the pub they are representing.
We’ll keep you posted throughout the tournament on these pages and our Twitter feed. So, if you don’t already, give us a follow @BTSportBars
We look forward to seeing photos of you all in your new kits!