Pack your club with BT Sport Total
Nothing beats watching sizzling goals, bone-crunching tackles or hard-won match points than when you’re with a crowd of friends. Add BT Sport Total to your club’s benefits and you’ll soon be the locals’ favourite.
With more of the sport that matters, the new BT Sport Total package means business.
The only place to show live midweek European football on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening so that you can pack your pub throughout the week.
Your home of live UEFA Champions and Europa League – these tournaments will be shown exclusively on BT Sport.
BT Sport Means Business
"There’s no doubt that having BT Sport has definitely boosted business at our club!“
Springhead Liberal Club, Oldham
- More pubs now show BT Sport than Sky Sports (1)
- UEFA Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup are best for trade when a Premier League side is playing – BT Sport Total shows matches from all three competitions (2)
- BT Sport's new live Premier League kickoff time is 5:30pm on Saturdays which 65% of customers believe creates a better atmosphere than the 12:45pm slot (4). We have also increased our number of Premier League games to 42- more than ever before (3)
(1) Based on 1835 pubs with a Sky Sports subscription, unweighted. Evalueserve/Amethist October 2014.
(2) Based on 300 pubs with Sports TV. May 2015, unweighted. Evalueserve/Amethist.
(3) Based on analysis of the past 3 seasons and the average number of games shown across Champions League, Europa League, Premier League and FA Cup featuring Premier League sides.
(4) Based on twitter survey of 5470 respondents.
12 UEFA Champions League matches will be shown Free To Air on BT Showcase.
Give your members the sport they want
From Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Scottish Premier Football League, Europa League and FA Cup football to premier domestic and European rugby from the Aviva Premiership and European Champions Cup, BT Sport will give your members more reasons to come to your club and can help you attract even more. And when great sport is on, members like to stay and watch – which means they could be spending more in your bar. See how it’s paid off for other Clubs.
Great sport is a great investment
BT Sport is a great investment and a cost-effective way to attract more business. Our live action, exclusive coverage and host of world-class presenters and pundits will keep members happy seven days a week and stop them heading elsewhere. To find out more, call us on 0800 678 1065 or request a call back.
All the kit you need to help pull in more members
Once you’ve invested in BT Sport for your bar, you want to make sure people know about it. And we’ve plenty of ways to help you do just that. You’ll have access to our new customer area The Manager’s Office. It’s packed full with kit, fixtures and advice for you to promote your venue, while keeping the bar full and the pints flowing.
A simple contract is all it takes
Setting up your contract is really simple. How much you pay will depend on your rateable value. If you’re not sure what that is, you can find out here, for UK or Scotland.Then use our cost calculator to see how much your monthly subscription will be. To order your BT Sport package or to talk to one of our dedicated team, just call us on 0800 678 1065 or request a call back from us.
Installing your BT Sport Package
We’ll take care of everything so BT Sport will be up and running in your venue as quickly as possible. There are two options available to you:
If you have Sky
If you have Sky call us on 0800 678 1065 with your Sky viewing card number to hand. We’ll then turn on your BT Sport Total channels and they should be live within four hours.
If you don’t have Sky
If you don’t have Sky call us on 0800 678 1065 and we’ll take your order and arrange for our installation team to contact you. The team will come to your venue for a site survey and then install your box. Charges may apply and if any additional boxes and work are necessary the team will let you know the cost before carrying out the install.